1 Apr 2015

Why I started MEDICAL STUDENT

Hello Everybody

I am Sanjeeda Ali  pursuing MBBS from PATNA MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL ,  and I still remember that day when my RESULT was about to come out and I was nervous and tensed but by the grace of GOD ALMIGHTY ,I was able to secure a good RANK in BCECE.

My rank was 114(GEN) and 9(OBC) in BCECE ,and I was really happy  , not only because I secured rank under top 10 in OBC  , but because It came in all the leading NEWSPAPER and my friends were calling me in the morning and congratulating me .

This was my one of the best moment of life.

I am sharing one such picture that came into DAINIK JAGRAN .








I know that like me when I was preparing , many other students prepares every year for  MEDICAL EXAMS  but only a small number of students are actually able for get into MEDICAL COLLEGES.
This happens  due to poor guidance  and  lack of mentor ,they go low in their confidence and in result they waste their precious one year. So ,a desire came out and I  decided to  somehow guide and mentor my MBBS aspirants so that they could be able to achieve their goal.

This is how I got an idea to start MEDICAL STUDENT  and help mbbs aspirants.

I  welcome you to ask question regarding MEDICAL PREPARATION.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews